Hello , I’ve been taking a little break from the website . My head has been out of it but I’ll be returning to it soon . Feeling a little guilty for not putting something up in the past two or three weeks though so I’ve decided to put up a small list of some of my favorite mad scientist stories for whomever is interested .
- Frankenstein by Mary Shelley
- The Island of Doctor Moreau by H.G. Wells
- Dr. Phibes by William Goldstein
- Dr. No by Ian Fleming
- The Silence of the Lambs by Thomas Harris
- The Invisible Man by H.G. Wells
- The Great God Pan by Arthur Machen
- The Fly by George Langelaan
- Revival by Stephen King
- Dread by Clive Barker ( May not qualify but it’s close enough )
All respect must be paid to Mary Shelley and H.G. Wells for making the genre relevant . It’s a genre that has helped create some of the best horror and science fiction stories of all time and it should be treated with respect . Anyways , I hope y’all will check these stories out and tell me what you think .